Monday, February 25, 2013

February 25, 2013, fun fun fun

Im still having fun with this shrunken recycled plastic..
this is my treasure making for the day...
I've researched out what others do with Aileen's shrink-it and this stuff, some are pretty. Some have no imagination of what you really can do with this stuff. I'm like floored.
so in this next pix, I drew out the seahorse, but if you can't draw, use a picture. You know you could even trace a child's pix from under. Watch copyright laws but if you wanted to trace a pix from a special book or photo or picture published, (I like children's books) Its ok as long as you do not sell this or sell as your own..  Look up copyright laws. What I like to do is poke a hole with a red hot pin and add a chain loop and put it on a chain and wear it.. or a pin back glued on.. or charms on a charm bracelet.
That's why I draw my own, so no-one can say i stole it... 
So make things of for yourself... you can never have too many things you made yourself for yourself and the pride of doing it.
The others the dragonfly and butterfly were made from my Sizzix punches pictured so you can see the size of these tiny things that are fingertip tiny. There is about a 65 to 75% shrinkage from my recycled plastic containers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment