Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Back to working on my Kelly dolls for upcoming Toy Drive for Christmas 2014. This will be my 4th year.
Thank you to all who donated the small dollys, I so look for and people who donated time and helped me make outfits while i went for surgery to heal my hands, I am now able to say my hands are working... and Im back at it.

Recently went to the Dollar Tree Store and a lightbulb went off with making TuTu's for Kelly. It seems all the lil girls who like to play with this small doll, all love TuTu's. I see the children all wearing them. So I've looked and looked for something I could turn into a TuTu. I found it at the Dollar Tree. They have these fluffy/curly hair-ties for girls and ones that worked for the neckline. I found thin flannel receiving blankets and made the body suit from skinny tubes sewn and closed up by sewing a small stitch in the crotch.

No comments:

Post a Comment