Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9th, 2013



I finished my embroider applique` pin/brooch ( the blue and black). its 4 inches long. It could be a great knee patch for jeans as well by removal of pin. 
And over on Pinterest, I found the most unique tutorial for making vintage brooches (one needs to be finished  with its starbursts I started) like my grandmother wore on her lapel or above her bosom. My mother tends to wear them on her folded down turtlenecked shirts on the neck. Im sending her a couple as i know this is something she would enjoy wearing. mom is in her 80's.
Ive also finished all those Barbie doll skirts (4) and they are put away....
(3 cheers hip hip hooray) now i need to make 4 shirts to go with them.
and i also need a plain dress for pre spring for Hitty...so onward for my day..I think I'm staying home to day to work.








No comments:

Post a Comment