Friday, January 25, 2013

January 25th, 2013

Today has big plans of staying home (its  a rainy day) and working on projects. I have my bingo project to get ready...(No I'm not telling yet But I promise this is different and hopefully a fun bingo game in our dollhouse Yahoo group) I also want to make my own stamp with a Hitty Head on it. Something I can use a stamp pad over and over.. since I use this feature  alot on the back of my envelopes. So I learned how to do this on PINTEREST . They said go buy a block eraser and draw on your design and carve around it with a small scoop carving knife, which i just happen to have. you can see in my photo, I've started. Found the Erasers at the Dollar Tree Store. You really have to search them out and that's why I have included the package, an easier find. Carving on an eraser is easy, even my old sore hands can do this... go slow and be accurate.

And also Some nice member of our Group PIFFed us bingo players a small Glow in the Dark Fairy to go along with this Bingo story of fairies. So nice of her and I want to thank her.. She sent me 4 of them...I plan to make them into the Ice Fairies from the story today. I just figured out how to make them twinkle. 


And I want to start a new art brooch/pin today... I made another Dorset button last night while watching TV.So let's see what I can get done.
I did manage to finish this rubber stamp made from an eraser.. It came out GREAT

One project down.. more to go...
I love a rainy day!




No comments:

Post a Comment