Saturday, January 12, 2013

January 12th, 2013.

For the last two days I've been working on my barbie clothes situation for nude barbies that needed clothes if they are staying here for a spell.  I made skirts and halter tops...



And then in the picture, I finished this piece of art ......
I cant wait to see what my hands will bring forth next. 
Sometimes its as much as a surprise to me as it is you! I made this one for my mother who adores Cardinals. She has one of these in every corner of her home.

This a a piece I hand embroidered on felt. It has three lovely Bullion roses on it and extras also embroidered on and I included my infamous Redbird Cardinal. This is a piece of art wielded by my hand. It has a pin on the back sewn on to use as a brooch and it quite large: 4" by 3" approx.
A lovely piece and its my first of I hope many to come.
I have a non-smoking home.

No comments:

Post a Comment